Wednesday 11 May 2011

BACKTRACK 5 R3 DOWNLOAD

Hello friends ,

Offensive security has released the most awaiting Backtrack 5 R3 on 13th Aug 2012.
I had also left the link for you guys to download backtrack 5 R3 through my blog  The official website is becoming slow so I thought you can do it from here.

I will play with it and will come back to you with the useful tools in it and how good it is from BT 5 R2.
Keep visiting my blog for more. On my next post you will see how to hack a Hyper V web server.

Backtrack 5R3 iso download







1 comment:

  1. BAcktrack 5 improved in appearance and in graphics. And the warning and login logof sound theme had changed which I like it. previous version the warning sound will make you scare. lol.. Need to work on the tools today. I am booting from the usb which works perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete

Conformio-Online Compliance Tool Multiple Vulnerabilities

# Exploit Title: Conformio-Online Compliance Tool Multiple Vulnerabilities. # Discovered Date: 16/11/2017 # Exploit Author: Ramikan # Websi...